Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Rid yourself of pesky blisters

I decided to train for the Philadelphia Marathon on November 20 and somehow coerced my friend and labmate Carolina into joining me. Training started last week and is going well so far, although the difficult weeks are yet to come. Last time I trained for a race, I developed terrible blisters (I still have scars on my heels), and was sidelined until I discovered the miracle cure/prevention- Bodyglide. Despite the kinky name and the deodorant-like appearance, it works like a charm. Just rub it on your feet before you put on your socks and shoes, and you are on your way to blister-free bliss. You won't even mind the strange looks or questions like "Are you rubbing deodorant on your feet, you weirdo?" It may have even replaced Dunkin Donuts iced coffee as my favorite product. Now that's saying something.

1 comment:

Melicrious said...

wow! thanks for the tip I wil definitly be getting some of this for my athletically inclined boyfriend.

the Friday Photo is hilarious btw.