Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween Party Report

Last night, Maria and I threw a Halloween party, and if parties can be judged by the relative messiness of the apartment the next morning (we assessed the situation and determined that the best option would be to move out), then this one was a huge success. The costumes were fabulous- I'll post some pictures later. Some of my favorites included The Incredibles, a mailman, substitute teacher, MBTA worker, Lara Croft, the girl from The Ring, tequila bottle, Rainbow Brite, and all sorts of pimps and hos. MJ did a great job with the decorations; the gruesome scene in the bathroom was a crowd pleaser. In addition to the costumes, some party highlights were the Latin dance party in the kitchen, the "J.R. Smells" birthday cake, and watching the random hookups unfold (Mailman with Yankees player, etc..). Don't get any wise ideas, though, this little Viking went to bed alone.

2 comments:

Lisa Kate said...

Eileen!
Thank you SOOOO much! I had a great time and LOVED my prize!!
- Rainbow Brite

Anonymous said...

fantastic halloween party!! did you guys find the half-drunk mini liquor bottle? it's a gift from me.