Thursday, October 13, 2005

List #9...Things I Want To Do Before I Die

This list used to be entitled Things I Want To Do Before Turn 30, but I had to amend it, seeing as I only have a couple of years left and I've only checked off one item so far. In no particular order, here they are:

  1. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
  2. Run a marathon
  3. Own a Mini Cooper
  4. Write a novel
  5. Fall in love
  6. Drive all of Route 66

The one I've checked off? Marathon. San Diego, 2003. I haven't made any progress on the list since then, but recently, an unexpected opportunity of the driving Route 66 has arisen. I'll keep you posted when I know for sure.

4 comments:

mj said...

you should add: own a PUG.

Anonymous said...

you should write your novel during nanowrimo next month. i did it a few years ago - it's fun and much easier than it seems: http://www.nanowrimo.org/

Jon said...

Yes! Own a pug!

eileen said...

Oh, a pug, definitely. snort snort snort. Kel, that's a great idea- i might have to wait until next year, though, i'm kind slammed with school stuff this semester.