Monday, October 17, 2005

Time to pull out those warm clothes

I mark the change of seasons in two ways:
1. Every fall, after several days of cool weather, I order my first hot coffee of the season. Once the switch has been made, there's no going back to iced until springtime, not even if it gets warm for a day or two in late October. I switched to hot coffee this past Saturday, after that long run in the pouring rain.
2. Since I have limited drawer space, clothing that isn't currently used gets packed away and put into storage. Tonight, I packed away the summer tank tops and skirts and pulled out the sweaters and corduroy. As a tribute, I made a Stortrooper of myself (inspired by Maria and Brigita) dressed in fall clothes.

1 comment:

mj said...

you should have given your little stortrooper dark hair. i think you should go for the dark auburn look.