Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Prince Files

So...I'm at work right now, and instead of playing with bacteria, I'm looking at Prince video clips on the internet.

Guitar Prince. The Purple One rocks out on While My Guitar Gently Weeps at George Harrison's induction to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I had no idea he was such a talented guitarist. Check out the smiling teenager in the background- he's Harrison's son Dhani. I also like how Prince throws the guitar in the air at the end of the song and it vanishes, because Prince is magic.

Modern Prince. On SNL last weekend.

Teen Prince. Prince, at age 19, on American Bandstand. Dick Clark has no idea what to do.

Chapelle Prince. Here's a hilarious clip from the Chapelle show of Charlie Murphy reminiscing about a game of basketball against Prince and the Revolution. Game. Blouses.

Courtesy of MetaFilter and Sore Eyes

1 comment:

eileen said...

Ha! That was my favorite part, too!