Wednesday, March 08, 2006

And piles to do before I sleep

Apologies for the lack of blogging that will occur for the next few days. I've loads to do- my annual departmental seminar and thesis committee meeting are both next Monday and I am SLAMMED trying to get everything prepared on time. You know those people who always say "I'm never drinking again!" when they have a bad hangover? Well, I think those people are ridiculous liars and I am not one of them. But I will say this: I am never going to procrastinate so badly ever again!

You can still leave comments, though. That would make me happy.

4 comments:

mj said...

Good Luck Eileen!

Anonymous said...

i'm reading this instead of writing my take home final, so i think i'm right there with you. maybe i'll leave another message at 5am the day my final is due for good measure. good luck, slacker!

love,
the other slacker

Anonymous said...

Love the allusion to "stopping by the woods on a snowy evening"

eileen said...

love that you loved my allusion, anonymous!