Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Chef quits South Park and destroys my un-PC analogy

Isaac Hayes, the singer who provides the voice of Chef in South Park has quit the show because he's upset that the cartoon often mocks his religion: Scientology. My personal theory on scientology is more of an analogy or an SAT problem.

______ is to rich, white actors as Islam is to rich, black athletes.

A. Catholicism
B. Judaism
C. Scientology
D. Mormonism

If you answered "C", you are correct! The following examples support my theory: Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Muhammad Ali, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Isaac Hayes is a singer/actor and not an athlete, but I always assumed that it was only the whities who went for Scientology.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I like Parker and Stone's response (the blurb in my local paper quoted Parker, who said basically the same think that Stone said in the yahoo piece without the "wish him well" bit).