Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Shiner update

The eye feels better, looks worse.

UPDATE: The correct answer for how I got my black eye is....

D. Lost my balance and fell while removing my shoes.

Congratulations to Kara and Tricia, the only two to guess correctly. Here's what happened*....I was wearing high-heeled boots, and instead of sitting down to remove them, I stood on my right foot, lifted up my left leg, and bent forward to undo the zipper on the left boot. Then, I lost my balance, pitched forward, and face planted on the floor. Because I'm awesome.

*Yes, I was drunk at the time. I don't know if that makes the story more or less embarassing.

To balance out the gross bruise pictures, here's one of Caro, José, and me enjoying a magnificent yacht of sushi. Carolina gave her first departmental seminar yesterday, so we celebrated by having dinner at Typhoon.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a yacht of sushi. yum!