Thursday, April 26, 2007

Interview

I got interviewed by Sara from No Tea For You (which, for some reason like mild dyslexia, I often read as A Note For You).

Here are her questions and my answers:

1. If money were no object what one thing would you do to change the world? Provide everyone in the world access to sufficient amounts of food, drinking water, and medical care. Wait, that's three things. I'll go with the clean water.

2. What one item of clothing or accessory do you currently own that you love the most? Why? I am an outerwear fiend. I love jackets and coats. My light tan belted trench coat is currently my favorite. I bought it last spring right during a time when it seemed like nothing was going right for me, and the mere thought of the perfectness of the coat could make me smile.

3. You have been picked to be on Survivor. Probst says you get to bring one luxury item. What do you bring? Hmmm, everything I think of seems to be battery powered (iPods, people, get your minds out of the gutter!) so I'll go with a nice, expensive bathing suit, assuming that I'll be going somewhere tropical. Wait! Scratch that. A fancy camera.

4. If you decided to change your name what would you change it to? When I was a kid, my constant companion, a neighborhood boy named Ian, and I used to pretend we were dogs. ALL THE TIME. To the extent that we failed kindergarten screening and got sent to pre-kindergarten because we kept interacting in barking dog code. He was a Great Dane named Frenchie and I was a poodle named Penny. So I'll go with Penny, short for Penelope.

5. You are replacing Rosie on The View and get to pick the first guest. Who do you pick? Oooh, good question! I'll go with the elusive J.D. Salinger. Second choice: Bob Dylan.

Hey bloggers, want to play? Here are the rules if you want to participate:

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me”, or words to that effect.

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions, but I get to pick the questions, no questions asked. Any questions?

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You have to include this explanation, and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

3 comments:

Tom said...

I'm no J.D. Salinger.... but I'm in.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Eileen,
Eres mi favorito blogger, si quieres puedes entrevistarme.
La Mama de Maria,
Doña Yvonne

eileen said...

Por supesto, Doña Yvonne, y tu tambien, Tom!