Monday, May 28, 2007

Weekend Report

Friday- Already discussed.

Saturday- I spent the day at Singing Beach (so named for the squeaking sound the sand makes when trod upon) with Carolina, Marie-Soliel, and Jess. It was a perfect beach day- hot and sunny, with a nice ocean breeze. I did dive into the water twice to cool down, but since the ocean temperature was only 50F, the experience was more painful than refreshing. Once we had our fill of sunshine, we drove up the coast a bit, stopping to admire the beautiful views in Magnolia, and then had lunch in Gloucester.


Sunday- Jon and Heather hosted a rooftop party in honor of the recently engaged Aimee and Scott, who are visiting from California. I had a great time catching up with old friends and celebrating with the happy couple. Aren't they cute?




2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey! I had no idea you were a PEI fan. :) My grandfather's family is from the Island and I've gone up every summer since I was born. And I share your Anne of GG obsession - you're not alone!

P.S. Did you know there is a singing beach on PEI as well?

eileen said...

I did not know that- must be something peculiar about Atlantic sand.