Friday, November 02, 2007

Opening Night!


Of the many sports and teams I follow and enjoy, I only have one true love:
The Boston Celtics.

KG has long been one of my favorite NBA players, and it really is a joyful sight to see him in the green.
The Celtics start tonight at home against the Wizards.

The only downside is that for the first time in years, I won't be attending the opening night game, because I wasn't able to get tickets. However, I will be at Game 2 (vs. Denver...and AI) next week.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Good game! did you hear the announcers at the beginning talking about blogs?

"What has the game come to that players can put out a BLOG?"
"Well, you could have a blog"
"Uhhh I don't THINK so".


blog haters!!

eileen said...

Yeah, I totally heard that!

They're just jealous, of us and Gilbert Arenas.

Anonymous said...

Don't get your hopes up. This team will significantly surpass last year's team and will be a helluva lot more entertaining. However, last time I checked, you need superior defense, a solid point guard and a dominant center to win an NBA Championship. Guess what this squad lacks? This team is a second round play-off team-- no more, no less. Rondo and Perkins is not exactly Parker and Duncan. Oh yeah, a good coach is also required to win a title. And Glen "Doc" Rivers, to put it mildly, is a NOT a good coach.

Good day.