Friday, June 20, 2008

And now for the post required by all female bloggers...

My Sex in the City movie review!

Yes, I finally saw it. In sports-speak, it was what I thought it was. I won't say much, because basically, everyone who was a fan of the show probably saw it weeks ago, and for anyone who didn't, I'll avoid the spoilers.
If you liked the show, you'll like the movie. It's fun, cute, very predictable, and my lord, those outfits are atrocious! Charlotte is still my favorite; she just cracks me up.

You know what I find strange? I've heard several men go on about how they would never go to see that, no, not in a million years. I wouldn't go ever go see Alien Vs. Predator III, but I don't feel the need to make a big production about it. Methinks thou dost protest too much.

No comments: