Friday, August 22, 2008

The Best Sandwich in Boston

My friend Justin recently moved to Boston, and in payment for helping him during the apartment hunt, he owed me a sandwich. Specifically, the Best Sandwich in Boston: the Tuscan Chicken Sandwich at Francesca's Cafe in the South End, conveniently located right near my lab and Justin's new apartment. It is soooo good that I will even forgive them their lack of a website (but c'mon now, Francesca's, get with the program!).
Gaze upon the delicious combination of warm and toasty pesto, grilled chicken, provolone, prosciutto, roasted red peppers, and spinach:



And here's Justin feasting upon the Tuscan goodness:



These pictures were taken with my cell phone- not bad, eh?
Happy Friday, everyone. May your work day be short and your sandwiches tasty.
And while we're on the subject of food, check out these gourmet meals you can make in your toaster oven! I definitely want to try these out.

6 comments:

eileen said...

Yeah, that plum I ate for breakfast just didn't cut it. I want more Tuscan Chicken!

Anonymous said...

Hi Eileen,
I'm JB and saw the sandwich post via Bridget's blog. Let me suggest a steaktip sandwich from LaCascia's in Medford.

eileen said...

Hey JB, thanks for the steaktip tip. I will have to give LaCascia's a try.

Mmmmm...sandwiches.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had that sandwich right now.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Dominic's in Waltham DEFINITELY makes the best sandwiches!

Anonymous said...

sandwich looks good....i'll have to meet you two for lunch in my hood. Joe K.