Monday, October 27, 2008

Bruins game

On Saturday night, Lisa and I went to the Bruins game (yes we wore matching outfits). Last year, I was too caught up with Celtics fever to catch any hockey games, so I had forgotten how much fun they can be. The Bruins were down 2-0 in the first period, at which point Lisa and I decided abandon our balcony seats and sneak down closer to the ice. We ended up right behind the goal, which was nice because the Bruins kept things exciting by tying up the game and eventually winning 5-4. I also witnessed my first hat trick- by the Bruins' Milan Lucic- and wow, like 200 people threw their hats on the ice. They had to stop the game to clear them all out of the way. Here are some photos from the game: two hockey fans who heckled the opposing goalie the entire game, an action shot, and the post hat trick clean-up.

2 comments:

Mrs. V said...

Eileen,
Have I told you lately how gorgeous you are? I am puzzled why we haven't seen pictures of all the guys you have to beat off with a stick!!!

eileen said...

ha ha thanks, Mrs. V!