Tuesday, June 02, 2009

New travel blog


My friend JR recently finished up his Ph.D. and he and his girlfriend Jessica will spend the next few months traveling around Asia. If you have any interest in following their adventures, they've set up a travel blog: All Asia All the Time. Oh, and at JR's goodbye party on Sunday, someone had the brilliant idea to spell out the letters J.R. for the group photo. I mean, whoever came up with that must be some sort of genius. Really.

In other news about my friends doing cool things, remember how Kelly was trying to win a contest to throw out the first pitch at Wrigley? Well, she won! She'll take the mound on Sept. 2nd.

5 comments:

Suldog said...

Certainly, yes, a genius! Might that person's initials be D.C.O.E.?

I'm thinking maybe so!

Johanne said...

There are so many nice places in Asia. I wonder which ones they'll be visiting. The roller coasters in Japan are amazing if ever they decide to visit the country.

eileen said...

Haha yes, Suldog, you guessed it.

Eri said...

Great pic! Have fun JR!

Ronaldo said...

I chanced upon to view your blog and found it very interesting. Great ... Keep it up!