Thursday, August 05, 2010

Links!

Some have you may remember the fascination I developed last year for the juggalos. Well, it hasn't faded. The infomerical for this year's "Gathering" is out and is as absurd as ever. Coolio and Gallagher at the same festival? Snap. And check out this news- juggalo culture has spread to Australia- I swear, I'm not responsible! (thanks for the link, Cupcake)

And now for something entirely different:

A travel article from the NYT about a guy traveling in Nicaragua with his parents. (thanks, Dan)

4 comments:

danimal said...

Why is Cupcake sending you links from Gawker?! I am very suspicious now.

eileen said...

It must have come up when he did his daily Google News search on juggalos.

J.R. said...

Wow... Juggalos. How did we survive in the Midwest for four years? Do you feel like probably every person in Boatclub is now a Juggalo? I'm going to wager yes.

eileen said...

see, now do you understand why i can't get enough of the juggalos?