Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Links!

I'm sorry, I know you shouldn't joke about tyrannical regimes that cause the suffering of millions of people, but whoever came up with Kim Jong-Il Looking At Things is a comedy genius.

Update: this must be something of a trend. There's a similar blog for Vladimir Putin, who sometimes does more than just look at things.

It's been a running joke among some of my friends that I have the tendency to buy flights when the prices reach their absolute peak, and as soon as I book mine, all prices drop. Like when we all met up in Hawaii one year and I paid $1100 and everyone else's flights spent like $450. I've improved my track record in recent years, but I still found this WSJ article on when airline prices are lowest handy.

6 comments:

Eri said...

I can't handle the Kim Jong Il site, holy crap. hahahahaha.

eileen said...

I KNOW.

Suldog said...

Thanks for the article on flights. I'm sure it will come in handy. Much appreciated!

Andy said...

Thatarticle rules! Thanks for the heads up! I should've given you the credit on fbook. i am bad at crediting things. Thank god the internet does not have a plagiarism contract like I had to sign in undergrad!

eileen said...

No worries, Andy! It's not like I wrote it :)

Anonymous said...

I love the Kim Jong-Il. I check it regularly. I swear that's all he does. People cart him around, he doesn't speak he just stands there. Either that it's just his double.
BTW. Thank you for the Vladimir Putin blog. I have an odd crush on that man. Seriously.